Feeling safe and secure, and the peace of mind that comes with being in your home, are often taken for granted. While living in a good neighborhood is important, there really is no substitute for the peace of mind that comes from having a reliable home security system. In fact, houses without home security systems are three times more likely to be broken into, than homes with security systems (NBFAA).
While some alarm companies advertise low installation prices, these “out of the box” systems seldom meet all the requirements of your home. We design custom home security systems that fit the needs of each family and home exactly.
We can protect your home from:
- Water damage
- Carbon Monoxide
- Freezing pipes/low temperatures
Our state of the art home security systems:
- are installed by trained technicians
- are monitored by a UL-listed central monitoring station
- can provide protection for all doors and movable openings: doors with glass; windows; vents; sliding doors, access hatches
- can include motion detectors for inside and outside
- feature digital keypads with police, and fire buttons
- include battery back-up power supply
- can have interior and/or exterior sirens
- can have strobes with or without siren for hard of hearing of deaf
- include yard signs and window decals
- include duress or panic buttons
- can include environmental monitoring, which protects against pipes freezing or water in your basement or laundry room
In addition, you can arm, disarm and monitor your system from most web-enabled devices, including smartphones.
Home Security Cameras
Our home security cameras and video surveillance systems are a popular extension of your home burglar alarm. You can view the interior or exterior of your home from your PC, tablet, or smartphone. Whether you need a single home security camera, a full home surveillance system, our experts will help you select the best home video surveillance system for you.
If you want to monitor your child’s room, exterior doors, or your vehicle, our home video surveillance systems will help prevent theft and vandalism.
Our home video surveillance systems:
- are an extension of your security system, adding another level of information.
- have events that are stored in the cloud, and/or recorded locally for review.
- can cover your property, from the front door to around the yard.
- function in complete darkness.
- store video to a continuous storage unit.
Our Interactive Services, powered by alarm.com or total connect (www.mytotalconnect.com), can, depending on the system and the options that you choose:
- Give you the ability to arm and disarm your home alarm system from your smartphone, web enabled device, or computer.
- Allow you to receive real time text messages or email alerts from your alarm.
*Receive a text message when your kids disarm the alarm after getting home from school.
* Receive a text message when your kids open the liquor cabinet, or other special area, even when the alarm is disarmed.
- Enable you to receive an alert if an event does not happen.
* Receive text message if you forget to arm the alarm system before leaving for work.
* Receive a text message if the medicine cabinet at elderly parents home is not opened by a certain time, even if the system is disarmed.
- See live video surveillance of your home, and review recorded clips.
- Receive a snap-shot picture when the dog walker arrives.
- Can be used to automate your thermostat, lights, and locks from your smart phone.
Contact us for a no obligation analysis of your home security system needs.