Security Cameras and Video Surveillance for Home and Business Security Systems
Today, we are all away from our homes more. With busy family schedules, you can’t always be there to know that everything is ok.
Now, through cutting-edge video technology, you can from your smartphone, tablet or computer:
- Check on your children, pets, elderly family members.
- Know when the repairman, pet sitter, or other service person has arrived, and what they do.
- Keep a watchful eye on your pool, liquor cabinet, safe or other important part of your home.
- With our interactive security system, also control your alarm, and your home’s heating and cooling systems.
Have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that everything is ok at your home – whether you are across the street, across the country, or on the other side of the world with Oberlander Alarms’ security cameras for home security.
Security Cameras for Business Security Systems
Our video surveillance systems:
- are an effective burglary and robbery deterrent.
- can increase productivity and decrease employee theft.
- be your “eyes” when you are not on the premises.
- can be accessed remotely via smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- enable you to watch traffic patterns.
- reduce inventory theft and shortages.
- can be used for identification.
- allow you to observe day to day activities.
- work day or night, with low light cameras.
- can see in complete darkness with infrared cameras.
Video Guard Services
Through new video technology, we can now be your “virtual guard,” watching your business through video surveillance and security cameras. Our video guard services:
- utilize video analytics to activate an alarm generated by real time events.
- can be performed on a pre-set schedule.
- video clips can be emailed directly to you, so you’ll see exactly what our operators saw.