Home Security Systems
Feeling safe and secure, and the peace of mind that comes with being in your home, are often taken for granted. While living in a good neighborhood is important, there really is no substitute for the peace of mind that comes from having a reliable home security system. In fact, houses without home security systems are three times more likely to be broken into, than homes with security systems (NBFAA).
While some alarm companies advertise low installation prices, these “out of the box” systems seldom meet all the requirements of your home. We design custom home security systems that fit the needs of each family and home exactly.
We can protect your home from:
- Water damage
- Carbon Monoxide
- Freezing pipes/low temperatures
Our state of the art home security systems:
- are installed by trained technicians
- are monitored by a UL-listed central monitoring station
- can provide protection for all doors and movable openings: doors with glass; windows; vents; sliding doors
- can include motion detectors for inside and outside
- feature digital keypads with police, and fire buttons
- include battery back-up power supply
- can have interior and/or exterior sirens
- can have strobes with or without siren for hard of hearing or deaf
- include yard signs and window decals
- include duress or panic buttons
- can include environmental monitoring, which protects against pipes freezing or water in your basement or laundry room
In addition, you can arm, disarm and monitor your system from most web-enabled devices, including smartphones.